Pages Per Visit
Avg Visit Duration
Are you trying to register in eToro? Fortunately, WE, at howtoregister.com simplified the process for you! eToro registration is more accessible by following the registration links we provided below, as we keep all of our links accurate and up to date. So if you need to register to eToro, you can be sure that our eToro sign-up guide will help you.
eToro Register in Easy Steps – Follow Our Simple Instructions
Step 1: Go to the eToro page using our link below.
Step 2: Find the register in eToro button on the eToro website’s upper right corner and click it.
Step 3: When you click the Registration button, the new tab will open.
Step 4: Fill all info in the form of the eToro registration form (name, address, e-mail, and other required info.)
Make sure you double-check all of your data before registering on eToro. And if you’re having issues registering in eToro, try our troubleshooting guideline below.
Updated At: October 20, 2022
After you’ve created an account with eToro, you can log in using either your email and password or the login credentials for the account you linked (Facebook, Google, Apple ID). This can be used to troubleshoot problems with accessing or finding information in your account. Your Account Details page has choices for changing your eToro accounts settings, such as your name, email address, and password.
“I Can’t Register.”
Follow these instructions if you’re having problems logging in after or during registration:
- Check for any misspellings or erroneous characters in your email address. The email address must be the same as the one you used to create your account.
- Reset your password by following the procedures outlined in our eToro.
- Try checking in with one of your Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts if you haven’t already. Only connect accounts that use the same email address as eToro; or else, a second account will be created.
- Check for duplicate accounts if you’re still having trouble logging in. It’s possible that a typo or other error resulted in the creation of a second account.
Error Notification: “I Can’t Discover an Account Linked With That Email Address.”
After registering, you may receive this error notice and be required to log in if:
- You created your eToro account with a different address. Try checking in with a different email address that you use frequently. If you’ve recently gotten an email from eToro, verify which address we sent it to and log in using that address.
- When you created your eToro account, you entered your email address incorrectly. Try entering your email address without your frequent misspellings or variations.
- You made a second account by logging in that has a different email address than the one you used to sign up for eToro.
eToro Registration FAQ
What should I do if I don’t receive eToro emails?
Please double-check your email if it’s written correctly, including the @. Check also if the email from the eToro is not in the SPAM folder.
What if my address and ZIP code is incorrect?
Make sure to type your address and postal code precisely as they appear on your license.
What should I do if the activation SMS does not show up?
Make sure to provide your phone number in the correct format, such as +1 instead of 001.
What can I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can request that it be reset. Go to our Forgotten Password eToro page, enter your email address, and click ‘Reset password.’
What does “email must be unique” mean when registering?
It appears that the email address you provided is already in use. Please use a different email address to complete the form.