Are you trying to register in Worldometers? Fortunately, WE, at howtoregister.com simplified the process for you! Worldometers registration is more accessible by following the registration links we provided below, as we keep all of our links accurate and up to date. So if you need to register to Worldometers, you can be sure that our Worldometers sign-up guide will help you.
Worldometers Register in Easy Steps – Follow Our Simple Instructions
Step 1: Go to the Worldometers page using our link below.
Step 2: Find the register in Worldometers button on the Worldometers website’s upper right corner and click it.
Step 3: When you click the Registration button, the new tab will open.
Step 4: Fill all info in the form of the Worldometers registration form (name, address, e-mail, and other required info.)
Make sure you double-check all of your data before registering on Worldometers. And if you’re having issues registering in Worldometers, try our troubleshooting guideline below.
Updated At: November 7, 2023
After you’ve created an account with Worldometers, you can log in using either your email and password or the login credentials for the account you linked (Facebook, Google, Apple ID). This can be used to troubleshoot problems with accessing or finding information in your account. Your Account Details page has choices for changing your Worldometers accounts settings, such as your name, email address, and password.
“I Can’t Register.”
Follow these instructions if you’re having problems logging in after or during registration:
- Check for any misspellings or erroneous characters in your email address. The email address must be the same as the one you used to create your account.
- Reset your password by following the procedures outlined in our Worldometers.
- Try checking in with one of your Facebook, Google, or Apple accounts if you haven’t already. Only connect accounts that use the same email address as Worldometers; or else, a second account will be created.
- Check for duplicate accounts if you’re still having trouble logging in. It’s possible that a typo or other error resulted in the creation of a second account.
Error Notification: “I Can’t Discover an Account Linked With That Email Address.”
After registering, you may receive this error notice and be required to log in if:
- You created your Worldometers account with a different address. Try checking in with a different email address that you use frequently. If you’ve recently gotten an email from Worldometers, verify which address we sent it to and log in using that address.
- When you created your Worldometers account, you entered your email address incorrectly. Try entering your email address without your frequent misspellings or variations.
- You made a second account by logging in that has a different email address than the one you used to sign up for Worldometers.
Worldometers Registration FAQ
What should I do if I don’t receive Worldometers emails?
Please double-check your email if it’s written correctly, including the @. Check also if the email from the Worldometers is not in the SPAM folder.
What if my address and ZIP code is incorrect?
Make sure to type your address and postal code precisely as they appear on your license.
What should I do if the activation SMS does not show up?
Make sure to provide your phone number in the correct format, such as +1 instead of 001.
What can I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, you can request that it be reset. Go to our Forgotten Password Worldometers page, enter your email address, and click ‘Reset password.’
What does “email must be unique” mean when registering?
It appears that the email address you provided is already in use. Please use a different email address to complete the form.